Thursday, September 8, 2011

I tell you, the third loaf is mouldy!

Haven't been able to 1) find a time to use the internet and 2) get wifi connection to the internet, and therefore, resulting in a hiatus from the last entry. Nevertheless, noted down the third diet and here it goes:

21 August 2011, Sunday (Weekend):
1030: 1 Banana, 1 apple, 2 slices of bread with tuna spread

1500: Half a cup of mogu mogu mango

1800: 1 cup of bubbletea

1920: Half a pack of fried hokkien mee

2115: 1 banana, 1 piece of bread with tuna spread

2248: 1 banana

Hmm, for that day, I didn't really have fixed meals (just quite a bit of snacking here and there - unhealthy diet too hmm).

And thank you to Shu Ying for her comments on the previous 2 posts about my diet and the blood type theory. I must say that I do agree on two counts 1) unhealthiness and 2) having a balanced diet over the blood type diet. However, I am rather intrigued on the blood type diet and perhaps I should set aside a trial time period to try it out heheh. With regards to healthiness, am trying to adjust that, so perhaps I'll post up another diet report for 2 days (?), while I try to stick to happy, healthy food :) In any case, thank you so much and I'll be working on analysing the past three diets to come up with a healthy one dish meal :D

No comments:

Post a Comment