Have given up on tables, since I haven't figured out how to put a decent one here, therefore, listing out will have to suffice.
Following is the report of my diet on
20 August 2011, Saturday (Weekend):
Breakfast (0800):
2 Slices of white bread
Peanut butter spread
Lunch (1300):
1 plate of white rice
1/4 green curry chicken (eeww)
Stir-fried cabbages with carrots
1 cheese tofu
1/8 of an orange
Snack >< rather, regular calcium intake (1745):
2 packets of strawberry milk (250ml each)
1900:
1 slice of white bread with 1 fried egg
1 China Fuji Apple
2030:
3 slices of Mocca Walnut ( my brother's birthday) cake
Dinner (2145):
1/2 plate of rice
Hot plate tofu: around 1/3 of an egg, 1 prawn, 2 spoonful minced pork
Sliced fish soup: 2 tomatoes, some cabbages, 2 slices of fish, 2 tofu cubes
2300:
1 cup of 3-in-1 coffee
---
End of report.
I must say that I deserve a huge smack on my head for today's diet haha. Lots of snacking and coffee in the middle of the night. In my defence, if I may, I had NCC training today and went running afterwards, and that could possibly provide as an excuse for my lack of disciplined food intake today.
Was quite indulgent with sugar today, having drunk 2 packets of strawberry milk (which is definitely more sugar than calcium) and 3 slices of the cake. And lots of oil, have got to cut down on eating fried food/ stir-fried vegetables to reduce the cholesterol intake :)
Ahaha so many snacks! >.<
ReplyDeleteMay I suggest that you have something other than cake? Fuji Apples are good, but I guess they can get a bit boring after awhile... try other types of fruit? You need 2 servings a day :)
Also, coffee at 11pm?!
-Shu Ying