Based on the information you have provided, your daily energy requirement is estimated to be 2,310 kcal. This energy requirement is the level of calorie intake from food that will balance the calories your body burns, thus maintaining your weight. For weight loss, you should consume fewer calories and be more active. If you need to gain weight, consume more calories than your body requires.
I'm borderline overweight (according to the school's health report), which means I should consume lesser calories and be more active(but I am active, relatively)
Also, according to the analysis, I have too much carbohydrate, protein, fat (trans and saturated) and sodium intake. My calcium intake however, does not reach the required amount. Therefore, I am encouraged to cut down on salt intake and oily stuff and have more food which promotes calcium intake such as low fat dairy products, cod liver oil etc.
I've also searched for several nutritional information on food I eat often (such as bread) and there are differences in different brands !
The bread I usually eat is:
Alternatively, a better choice would be:
Also, to always ensure a healthy diet, we can use the healthy diet pyramid, by the health promotion board as a guide. Many food contain sodium, which when taken in huge amounts can cause high cholesterol and many other worrying resultant illnesses.'I've looked through a more detailed assessment of each of the food I have taken in the 3 day diet - which I neglect to post here because of the large file size and tedious tabling - and they contain a lot of sodium.
The healthy diet pyramid:

No comments:
Post a Comment