Sunday, September 11, 2011

My other food friends!

Here are some of my comments on the food lives of my other food friends!

@i-eat-healthy.blogspot.com
Hi Desiree, I've enjoyed reading your blog, it has been very enjoyable and the analysis you have proven are very detailed. I liked how you broke down your 3 day meals using the food pyramid (of the number of servings of each food group), it is very clear and easy to understand. (however, the font's a little small). Your healthy one dish mean looks very delicious, however, it looks a little oily on the photo (perhaps it's the photo), but you might want to try using the egg white instead of the whole egg as the yolk is high in cholesterol and the egg white contains most of the protein as well:)

@ www.iwanttoeatmochi.blogspot.com
Yo Mingrou, I like your blogging style, it's very light-hearted and cheerful (makes one want to read on). Also, your analysis of different food is really interesting - an eyeopener actually, because it allowed me a better understanding of food I eat so much everyday (sheepish). Also, you have taken great care to make changes to your own diet based on what you have learnt and that is very encouraging :)

@ http://insidemystomach.blogspot.com/
Hi Shu Ying, your blog has a lot of pictures :) It's very colourful and pleasing to the eye. However, I felt that you could have used more tools to help you analyse your diet. Introducing the different diets such as the Atkins diet was interesting, however, I just thought that consuming less calories does not necessary mean having a healthier diet does it? Though it does seem better to consume less than more, however, it's essential to have a balanced diet :) In essence, I've managed to learn quite a bit from your posts :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fong Han,

    Thank you for the feedback :)

    I do agree that I could have analysed it a bit deeper, but I guess I found it hard to do so because not everything I had eaten was listed on the website.

    But, could have done substitues though ;) I mostly went by gut-feel.

    Shu Ying

    ReplyDelete